Saturday, June 27, 2009

A new chapter



With only a few minor details to finish up on the RR, my blog will be moving on from the restoration process to my travels in the little canned ham. It has been such a wonderful project for me. I have reached all of my goals and then some. I found an old trailer in need of love and attention. I gathered information, jumped in and tackled jobs I never thought I could do. I have made some wonderful new friends thru my Yahoo groups and from the rallies. I made mistakes and have learned from them. My confidence has grown tremendously. I am proud of what I have accomplished. It kept me busy and out of trouble ... for the most part : ) And now, I get to use and enjoy the RR. This might be the best part of the whole project!
I have plans to camp for 5 days each month from now thru October. I will visit some familiar campgrounds as well as explore some new places. There will be 2 more rallies to attend. And plenty of fun and adventures to keep me a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment